Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Best Months

April and October are my favorite months of the year. They are good, gleaming, groovy times. Seasons change. Months poised right before and after conventionally celebrated months: School beginnings and endings, book-ending vacations.

I love being unconventional, though it's distressing that unconventionality ultimately becomes orthodox.

Vacations in April and October are the best. Rates are lower for hotels and entertainment. Weather is moderate.

Life is good in October and April

2 comments:

  1. Amen! Although, I like March and September, too. I like watching the light change... But April and October are definitely the best.

    P.S. Word verification: zipply. Nice. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like seasons as in REAL seasons. Fall being my favorite when crackly leaves crunch underfoot and the light of day is, well..fallish.

    I think April scares me knowing that Summer is probably right around the corner and I hate the heat. We don't have transitions here. One day it's 40 and the next it's 90.

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know your thoughts - no matter what they are. This is a Bully-Free Zone.