Sunday, May 31, 2009

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS MONSTER?


Above is a picture I managed to take of a beast the likes of which have never been seen before. I dubbed it "The West Texas Basseagle". As you can see, it's a two-headed beast whose habitat is loveseats, chairs and sofas. The beast appeared on my loveseat yesterday; but, like the Yeti, took off when it heard the "snap" of the camera. This is my first sighting. It has a disjointed, lumbering gait; and the two heads each make a unique noise, like a "barking" of some kind. I have no more information than this. To my knowledge, this sighting is the first one in West Texas. Loch Ness has its monster, the U.S. has its Yeti, and the Northeast Coast has the Montauk Monster. I fear this is only the first report we will see of the Basseagle. Please let me know if you have seen such a creature; and post any photos you may have.

3 comments:

  1. I have not seen said beast yet, but used to frequently be haunted by a "mutt-rador", very similar to your "basseagle" here. Not sure what it all means, but maybe it's due to environmental stress or something. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you describe this "mutt-rador"? I want to document these creatures. My theory involves nuclear testing and the Japanese -- the Godzilla effect. Think about it: how many sushi places and Lexuses (Lexi?) do you see now...hmmmmm????

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know your thoughts - no matter what they are. This is a Bully-Free Zone.